1-800 line 24 hours a day
Hsu's Ginseng Enterprises Inc.
- Gift and Novelty
- Ginseng and Herbal
- Manufactured Product
- Organic and Natural
- Retail Product
- Wholesale Product
Hsu's Ginseng is the world's largest grower, importer and exporter of the storied crop which began in Marathon County more than 100 years ago. Located in Wausau, we operate on almost 1,000 acres of virgin ginseng land to produce Wisconsin grown, American ginseng that's highly prized throughout the world. Almost 90% of the United State's American ginseng crop is grown within a 25 mile radius of where the N45th parallel crosses Wausau, Wisconsin.
The N45th parallel represents very unique climates and environments as it circles the globe. Because of the constantly changing seasonal weather that takes place along this designation, it can offer many unique agricultural products, each with their own special characteristic created by a special environment usually referred to ''terroir''. From temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit with ample amounts of snow in the winter to perfect growing seasons with the right amounts of heat and rainfall, American ginseng flourishes.
Come visit Hsu's world headquarters, store, see Hsu's state-of-the-art farming operations and see what American ginseng is all about.
- We are the World's largest grower, importer and exporter of American ginseng
- Marathon County Wisconsin produces more than 80% of the domestic crop
- Wisconsin grown, American ginseng is prized worldwide for it's unique taste and qualities
- We have offices throughout North America and Asia with our world headquarters located in Wausau WI.
- Hsu's Ginseng is a family operated operation that is integrated from our fields to the end user
About 4 hours north of Chicago, About 3 hours east on Minneapolis, About 2 hours west of Green Bay Wausau, Wisconsin is located at the crossroads of highways I39 and US29 in Central Wisconsin