Sauk Prairie Healthcare
- Association or Non-Profit Group
Founded in 1956, Sauk Prairie Healthcare includes a 36-bed, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) acute care hospital and two surgical specialty practices located in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin as well as four primary care clinics in Black Earth, Plain, Spring Green and Lodi. Sauk Prairie Hospital has been named in the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and was recently named in the top 5% for patient satisfaction by Press Ganey, thereby earning the prestigious Guardian of Excellence Award. Sauk Prairie Healthcare provides care for more than 40,000 people in our service area, which extends from Poynette to Lone Rock and from Plain to Black Earth.
Sauk Prairie Healthcare's Nutrition Services provides exceptional individualized customer and patient focused care through:
- Locally Sourced, Healthy, Homestyle Recipes on a made-to-order room service menu for patients and a daily specials menu in the cafe
- Quality Nutrition and Culinary Information/ Education
- Food Safety & Facility Sanitation beyond standards
- Nutrition Services staff follow a team approach to menu planning, production, and service.
Whom to Contact
- Amy Miller260 26th StreetPrairie du Sac, WI 53578Phone: (608) 643-7237Fax: (608) 643-7151